Sunday, February 26, 2023

My Birthday Donations

February 26, 2023

In honor of my 62nd birthday today, I request donations to "Movember."

Movember" is an annual, month-long event when men around the world grow moustaches throughout the month of November to raise awareness of and to raise funds to combat cancers that afflict men (prostate, testicular, penile); men's suicide prevention; and men's overall physical and mental health. I have participated almost every year since it was founded in Australia in 2003.

Of course, anyone can donate to Movember at any time during the year. To donate, click the DONATE button below. For more information, click this link: https://us.movember.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...