Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Other Lois & Peter

February 4, 2023

Happy 17th anniversary to my wonderful wife. Debbie and I wed on February 4, 2006. Here we are before the start of our wedding reception in Boynton Beach, Florida. We wed on the same day in a small church in nearby Delray Beach, Florida. We met for the first time for lunch at an Asian restaurant on November 10, 2000. I proposed marriage on a snowy mountaintop in western Austria on April 10, 2005.

Personal Trivia: I must admit that when the photographer snapped this photo, I was thinking that Debbie and I were much like Lois and Peter Griffin from the animated TV series "Family Guy" of which I was a huge fan at this time. So, my smile in this photo is my tribute to Peter's smile and also to the smirk that I often saw on the face of my father (1934-1997).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...