Wednesday, April 26, 2023

What's Going On Today?

April 26, 2023, afternoon, Day 6, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida

I do like salty pretzels (sometimes with yellow mustard), especially when I am in New York City and Philadelphia, which was long ago. I grew up Long Island, New York, in the 1960s and 1970s, often visiting New York City. In the early 1980s, I attended Villanova University near Philadelphia.

I haven't eaten one of them in quite a long time.

I also liked salty pretzels from that lady with the cart outside of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum after New York Islanders games, when I was a teenager in the 1970s. "Pretzels !!! Cold soda !!! Italian ice !!!" Do you remember her? She was out there hawking after every game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...