Sunday, May 7, 2023

Miami Grand Prix

Sunday, May 7, 2023 (posted early)

It's 3:30 p.m. here in southeastern Florida, and I am watching a live broadcast of the Miami Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1 (on ESPN on WABC). This is the fifth race of the 23-race Formula 1 auto racing season for 2023. Today's circuit (track) is the Miami International Autodrome in Miami Gardens, Florida. This season hosts THREE grand prix races in the United States: the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, and the inaugural Las Vegas Grand Prix in Las Vegas, Nevada. The first four races were in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Azerbaijan. I unfortunately missed the Azerbaijan Grand Prix last Sunday because I was in the hospital and didn't have access to a television. Formula 1 racing is the only sport that I actively follow. There are 20 drivers on 10 teams (constructors). Logan Sargeant is the only driver from the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...