Thursday, June 29, 2023

Affirmative Action Gone !!!

June 29, 2023

YEAH !!! This is such good news !!! I have been wanting this to happen for decades !!! Martin Luther King Jr. would agree with the Supreme Court's decision.

"Supreme Court rejects affirmative action in ruling on universities using race in admissions decisions"

"In 6-3 affirmative action opinion, Supreme Court decides using race as factor in college admissions violates Constitution's 14th Amendment"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rejects-affirmative-action-ruling-universities-using-race-admissions-decisions?fbclid=IwAR0JY5fHKqMjbyNtvXhcDdjFYTT3EDgdLCubEOTxhhbZY5sbitMy_pWcAQw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...