Sunday, June 25, 2023

Today Is ...

June 25, 2023

I officially became a Beatles fan during the summer of 1964 after my mom took me to a movie theater to see the Beatles first movie "A Hard Day's Night." I was three years old.

June 25, 2023

It's six months until Christmas Day. (Leon is Noël spelled backwards.)

June 25, 2023

My dad retired at the rank of full Commander after 22 years in the U.S. Navy. He spent some time on a ship in the North Atlantic Ocean. During the 1970s, when I was a teenager, I became a seafarer aboard dad's several boats with Dad and his friends as my teachers on the Great South Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.

June 25, 2023

I have only eaten catfish once. It was frozen, breaded, packaged, and in the form of nuggets. I got so stomach sick that I never ate catfish again.

June 25, 2023

That's not my style. I really dislike strawberries, both taste and texture.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...