Sunday, June 4, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

June 4, 2023

Yes, there is a day to honor old maids, also known as spinsters (older women who never married nor have children). These days, the number of old maids has increased and continues to increase rapidly. Women who concentrate on their careers instead of marrying and starting families are sadly discovering that men their own age actually prefer women who are younger than them. It really is a trend. I read that investors are now focusing more on wine companies and cat food producers. It sounds like a joke, but it's true.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that many American men are traveling to Japan to find traditional wives. This also increases the number of old maids in the United States. I also didn't mention that I played the card game Old Maid when I was a young kid in the 1960s.
June 4, 2023

I enjoy almost all kinds of cheeses, but I would say that my favorite cheese is Leyden.

June 4, 2023

I enjoy the occasional cognac.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...