Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Today Is ...

September 20, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida: If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza topping: pickled capers. My other favorite toppings are egg, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.


September 20, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida: At university/fraternity parties in the early 1980s, we drank fruit punch mixed with ginger ale or Sprite and with Everclear (95% grain alcohol) in huge punch bowls. ... fun times 😀

September 20, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida: I do like string cheese.

September 20, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida: I do like fried rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...