Sunday, October 29, 2023

Mexican Grand Prix

Sunday, October 29, 2023: It's 4:21 p.m. here in southeastern Florida, and I am in my bed in my room at The Isles Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Boynton Beach, Florida (https://ibnrc.org/), following spinal surgeries on September 2, 2023, and October 6, 2023. I am unable to watch the Mexican Grand Prix on TV here, so I can follow along live with this guy's commentary on YouTube on my phone. The race started at 4 p.m.

This is the 19th race of the 23-race Formula 1 auto racing season for 2023. Today's circuit (track) is Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez in Mexico City.

(I posted a graphic of the circuit in the comment section below so that you can see a clearer version.)

The first 18 races were in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Miami, Monaco, Spain, Canada, Austria, Great Britain, Hungary, Beligium,The Netherlands, Italy, Singapore, Japan, Qatar, and Austin.

This season, there are two races in Italy and three races in the United States (Miami, Austin, and an inaugural race in Las Vegas). The Grand Prix in Imola, Italy, earlier this season was postponed due to poor weather conditions: rain and flooding.

Formula 1 racing is the only sport that I actively follow. There are 20 drivers on 10 teams (constructors). Only one driver is from the United States.

The Red Bull team won the Constructors Championship after the Japanese Grand Prix. Max Verstappen of The Netherlands won the Championship, when he won the Qatar Grand Prix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...