Thursday, December 28, 2023

Today Is ...

December 28, 2023, at home

Holy Innocents Day, observed annually on Dec. 28 (sometimes 29), commemorates the execution of the innocent, male children in Bethlehem as told in Matthew dtheay it is custom to give the youngest so2:16. On this n in  household the power to rule the day. From what to eat, where to go, and what to do, the youngest son is in charge. In Mexico, it is a day for children to play practical jokes and pranks on their elders.

December 28, 2023, at home

My favorite chocolate-related candies are chocolate-covered marzipan and chocolate-covered candied orange peels.

December 28, 2023, at home

My preferred card game is Hearts.

December 28, 2023, at home

In the mid-1980s, while studying at Villanova University, I wrote and created an eight-minute movie for my film-production course. A few of my friends were in my film which was somewhat of an Alfred Hitchcock-type thriller. I also took courses in film analysis, television production, theater production, and print journalism. That was after two-and-a-half years, when I changed my major from pre-med to communications with a minor in the French language.

December 28, 2023, at home

Back in the 1960s, when I was a young kid, at school, we would face the flag in our classroom and recite The Pledge every school-day morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...