Friday, January 19, 2024

Water, Not Milk

January 19, 2024, at home

I can't believe how reduced the significance of my Facebook arguments has become. Now I am arguing whether adding water or adding milk makes scrambled eggs and omelets fluffier. The true answer is water, but many still say milk. At least it's better than politically arguing with liberals, who just call me names and then tell me I'm stupid without any proof. ... and when they ask for proof, and I give them proof, they just discount the source. I no longer bother with that.

https://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/cooking-tips-techniques/recipe-upgrades/scrambled-eggs-with-water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...