Saturday, March 23, 2024

Today Is ...

March 23, 2024, at home

I sometimes make Chia-Coconut Pudding. I do like it, the slimy, yet crunchy consistency notwithstanding. It's all in the name of health. (See link below.)

The ingredients that I use are: whole black chia seeds, organic unsweetened shredded / dehydrated coconut, unsweetened almond milk, real maple syrup, pure vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Mix everything in a large bowl and put it in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 4 or 5 hours, but overnight is better.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-proven-health-benefits-of-chia-seeds

March 23, 2024, at home

One of my favorite snacks is Doritos nacho corn chips dipped in chocolate pudding. When I was in sixth grade (1972-73; age 11 or 12), I first ate it in the cafeteria of Bayview Elementary School (West Islip, Long Island, New York) in an attempt to make two girls disgusted. They didn't care all that much, and I discovered that I really like it. I have eaten it many times over the years.

March 23, 2024, at home

I do not really like tamales that much. I gravitate toward chimichangas and burritos.

March 23, 2024, at home

Melba toast is OK, but it is  a bit too plain for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...