Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Today Is ...

April 30, 2024, Delray Medical Center

The main reason why I have had such little success with women in regard to romance is that I would never lie to them. I just prefer honesty.

April 30, 2024, Delray Medical Center

While my dad served in the U.S. Navy for 22 years, and my mom worked for the Navy, I do NOT consider myself to be a military brat. I am just a generic brat.

April 30, 2024, Delray Medical Center

Bugs Bunny is one of my favorite cartoon characters. My other favorites are Pepé Le Pew and Ignatz (the mouse). Bugs Bunny was almost called "Happy Rabbit."

April 30, 2024, Delray Medical Center

I somewhat enjoy bubble tea.

April 30, 2024, Delray Medical Center

I sometimes eat oatmeal cookies, but I do not enjoy them all that much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...