Saturday, July 20, 2024

Today Is ...

July 20, 2024, at home

I graduated from Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia, in December 1984, with a bachelor of arts degree in communications with a minor in the French language. I spent my first 2-1/2 years in the pre-med program before changing my major.

My father graduated from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in the mid-50s with a bachelor of science degree in business.

July 20, 2024, at home

Makoto Hagiwara, the keeper of the Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, is often credited with inventing the fortune cookie. In 1914, Hagiwara is said to have put a thank you note inside a cookie to show his appreciation to friends who supported him during hard times, and began serving them regularly at the garden.

July 20, 2024, at home

I don't particularly like lollipops, except for Tootsie Pops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...