Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Today Is ...

July 24, 2024, at home

I sometimes like slowly sipping on expensive smoky tequila. I also like pounding cheap shots of tequila with salt and lime wedges. I also enjoy tequila in a Tequila Sunrise and in a Frozen Margarita WITH a salted glass brim. (I like doing that, but I haven't lately.)

July 24, 2024, at home

Hello to all of my cousins. I love you all.

July 24, 2024, at home

I still require much more than self care these days due to extensive medical issues. Many thanks go to my wonderful wife and terrific mother for their help, plus to the many doctors and nurses whom I have recently encountered.

July 24, 2024, at home

Drive-thrus are definitely convenient.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...