Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Today Is ...

July 3, 2024, at home

I do like beans (legumes), especially Goya black beans and Heinz vegetarian baked beans. I have enjoyed the latter since I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s.

July 3, 2024, at home

I do like chocolate wafers.

July 3, 2024, at home

I am not really a fan of fried clams, which were famous at Howard Johnson's restaurants when I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s. I would order the chicken croquettes and a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I often enjoyed these croquettes from the frozen food section of the grocery store, displayed right next to the frozen fried clams.

July 3, 2024, at home

I don't typically look in mirrors, but when I do, I utter one word: "Yecch."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...