Sunday, September 15, 2024

Pérez, Sainz Crash

September 15, 2924, at home

So, I'm watching the Azerbaijan Grand Prix on TV this morning. Sergio Pérez of Mexico was in second place with three laps to go in the 51-lap race, so I vote for him online to be driver of the day because that's the best he's done all season. One lap later, he crashes his car into the wall along with Carlos Sainz of Spain. Both are OK, but (obviously) neither driver finished the race.

I find this to be a minor representation of my life.

Congratulations go to supermodel Naomi Campbell for doing a terrific job waving the checkered flag.

The top three finishers are: Oscar Piastri of Australia; then Charles Leclerc of Monaco; and then George Russell of Great Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...