Selfie: I'm wearing my MAGA cap as I watch President Donald Trump's Joint Address to Congress this evening (March 4, 2025). The first six weeks of the second Trump Administration have been absolutely terrific. I am looking forward to further success during the next four years. Trump's first administration was absolutely wonderful. May his second administration be more spectacular. It already has a Utopian beginning. I am certainly enjoying the ride. So should you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
from husband Bill, Oct. 2, 2026 I have never named any of my many cars that I have had over the decades. However, in the 1960s, my mother na...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment