December 30, 2025, at home
Tuesday, December 30, 2025
Cella's From Santa AKA Dad
Every Christmas for many decades, my dad would give me a box of Cella's chocolate-covered cordial cherries from Santa. (They HAD to be Cella's.) After he passed away in February 1997, I continued this heartfelt tradition by purchasing a box of them and giving it to myself from Santa (from my dad) every Christmas. (They must always be Cella's.) Here is this year's box for Christmas 2025.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Improv Revisited
from husband Bill, Oct. 9, 2026 I decided to resurrect one of my older piano improvisations from September 15, 2019, slightly visually enhan...
-
his and hers haircuts (house call)
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...



No comments:
Post a Comment