From husband Bill, August 30, 2026, home
My favorite beach is Robert Moses State Park, Fields 4 and 5, on the south-central coast of Long Island, New York. I grew up several miles from this beach.
When I lived there, I loved it during the summertime, but I preferred walking on its shoreline, embracing the coldness of wintertime.
I live in southeastern Florida, and no beach can even compare to the greatness of Fields 4 and 5.
(great memories)
From husband Bill, August 30, 2026, home
I prefer my marshmallows slightly burned.
From husband Bill, August 30, 2026, home
Grief fades over time, but never truly disappears, so we learn to live within it. Some people unfortunately never learn how. Remember the good times; forgive the bad times; no regrets; and continue on with your life. Remember them, but remember, life is for the living.
August 30, 2026, home








No comments:
Post a Comment