Sunday, September 27, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026

I like chocolate milk, specifically made with Ovaltine or Bosco, because it tastes like my childhood in the 1960s and 1970s.

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026

I love corned beef hash and fried eggs for breakfast. My dad did, too.

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026

Forgiving someone is more for the person doing the forgiving than for the person receiving the forgiveness. Just forgive, and get on with your life.

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026

Today's date seems a bit early to be celebrating scarfs. I guess it depends on where you live.

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026

You can crush a can today, if you want.

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026












No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 27, 2026 I like chocolate milk, specifically made with Ovaltine or Bosco, because it tastes like my childhood in th...