Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Birthday: Georg Danzer

From husband Bill, Oct. 7, 2026

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Austrian singers/guitarists/songwriters: Georg Danzer (October 7, 1946 - June 21, 2007). Here is a link to a live performance of (probably) my favorite song by him. Note: Ulli Bäer, one of my favorite guitarists, is shown in the photo below.

https://youtu.be/X_tB6cTKVTM

I have two of Danzer's solo (greatest hits) CDs, plus four of his Austria3 CDs that he recorded with fellow Austrian pop singers Rainhard Fendrich (my favorite all-time pop singer/guitarist/songwriter; he's from Austria) and Wolfgang Ambros (another of my favorite Austrian singers/guitarists/songwriters). I have many Ambros CDs, and I have forty-nine (49) Fendrich CDs. I have DVDs of Fendrich, Ambros, and Austria3.

From husband Bill, Oct. 7, 2026




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday: Georg Danzer

From husband Bill, Oct. 7, 2026 Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Austrian singers/guitarists/songwriters: Georg Danzer (October 7, 1946 ...