Thursday, October 1, 2026

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026

My favorite homemade cookies:

Maternal Grandmother: iced Italian cookies

Paternal Grandmother: peanut butter cookies; butter cookies

Mom: spritz cookies; cinnamon log cookies

Wife: cake mix cookies; almond cookies


Boxed: Pim's Orange; Archway Cashew Nougat cookies; Mallowmars

from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026

"Black Dog" is my favorite Led Zeppelin song. It was the first Led Zeppelin song I ever knowingly heard. My cousin Blair excitedly played it for me in the 1970s when we were teenagers.

https://youtu.be/yBuub4Xe1mw?si=4JZ5pVUvn8IawVMO

from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026

I do sometimes imbibe warm sake. I haven't in a while.

from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026

Does pumpkin spice flavor have any taste of pumpkin, or is it just the spice flavor? If it's just the spice flavor, why mention the pumpkin?

from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026










No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026 My favorite homemade cookies: Maternal Grandmother: iced Italian cookies Paternal Grandmother: peanut butter...