One of my favorite snacks is Doritos Nacho Corn Chips dipped in chocolate pudding. When I was in sixth grade (1972-73; age 11 or 12), I first ate it during our lunch break in the cafeteria of Bayview Elementary School (West Islip, Long Island, New York) in an attempt to make the girls disgusted. They didn't care all that much, and I discovered that I really like it. I have eaten it many times over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 29, 2026 PHOTO: March 10, 2022, the day after my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery Today (September 29, 2026...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment