Monday, October 24, 2022

Diwali Dinner

October 24, 2022

Happy Diwali: The Festival of Lights !!! In other words, Happy Hindu New Year !!! I wish you much happiness, health, and spiritual and financial prosperity during the new year !!!

I must always eat Indian food on Diwali which occurs on a different day every year, so ...

In celebration of Diwali, this evening for dinner, my wife and I ordered an Indian, vegetarian feast that was delivered to us from the nearby restaurant, Coriander: Indian + Euro Kitchen. Here is the link to the restaurant's menu.

https://www.corianderflorida.com/menu

We enjoyed Samosas with Hari Chutney and Imli Chutney; Paneer Pasanda with Basmati Rice; Lachha Paratha; and Gulab Jamun.

My wife and I celebrated my birthday at Coriander this year on February 26. I highly recommend it.

My religion is Gaudiya Vaishnavism, also known as Hare Krishna, which is a sect of Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism).

Hare Krishna and Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...