Saturday, February 4, 2023

17th Wedding Anniversary

February 4, 2023

This afternoon, my wonderful wife and I, with my mother and her guy-friend, celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary at our home. We enjoyed Sicilian pizza with extra cheese and half pepperoni. We then enjoyed a cassata cake, plus cannoli, éclairs, and Italian butter cookies.

It first appeared to my wife and to me that the word "Anniversary" was spelled incorrectly on our cake, but upon further inspection, we discovered that it was absolutely spelled correctly.

Also, notice the Treble (G) Clefs on the éclairs. I play the piano and very little guitar, and my wife plays the trombone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...