Saturday, February 4, 2023

Wedding Anniversary Video

February 4, 2023

I created and uploaded another video onto my YouTube channel.

Our 17th Wedding Anniversary (Feb. 4, 2023)

Our 17th Wedding Anniversary, February 4, 2023

This afternoon, my wonderful wife and I, with my mother and her guy-friend, celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary at our home. We enjoyed Sicilian pizza with extra cheese and half pepperoni. We then enjoyed a cassata cake, plus cannoli, éclairs, and  butter cookies.

(I have included photos of this afternoon's festivities.)

It first appeared to my wife and to me that the word "Anniversary" was spelled incorrectly on our cake, but upon further inspection, we discovered that it was absolutely spelled correctly.

Also, notice the Treble (G) Clefs on the éclairs. I play the piano and very little guitar, and my wife plays the trombone.

https://youtu.be/q-4ukvYjA1U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...