Saturday, February 25, 2023

Happy Birthday, George

February 25, 2023

Happy Birthday to George Harrison !!! Harrison left his body (passed away) on November 29, 2001.

"Love Comes To Everyone" is my favorite song by Harrison. It appears on his 1979 self-titled album, which is my favorite Harrison album. Eric Clapton plays guitar during the introduction of this song. Steve Winwood plays keyboards on this song.

I also like Harrison's song "This Is Love," which I requested that the DJ play at our wedding reception on February 4, 2006.

As a devotee of Gaudiya Vaishnavism, along with Harrison, I also like his songs "My Sweet Lord," "Beware of Darkness," and "Don't Let Me Wait Too Long." I also like his songs "Run of The Mill" and "Pure Smokey."

My favorite Harrison song with The Beatles is "Savoy Truffle."

https://youtu.be/peTMq9lVBoA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...