Sunday, May 28, 2023

Monaco Grand Prix

Sunday, May 28, 2023

It's 9 a.m. here in southeastern Florida, and I am watching a live broadcast of the famous Monaco Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1 (on ESPN on ABC). This is the sixth race of the 23-race Formula 1 auto racing season for 2023.

Today's circuit (track) is the Circuit de Monaco, a street track in Monaco, Monte Carlo.

The first five races were in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Azerbaijan, and Miami. This season, there are two races in Italy and three races in the United States. Last Sunday's Grand Prix in Imola, Italy, was postponed because of weather conditions.

Formula 1 racing is the only sport that I actively follow. There are 20 drivers on 10 teams (constructors). One driver is from the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...