Saturday, June 24, 2023

1st Anniversary of Roe Gone

June 24, 2023

Today, I am celebrating the first anniversary of the overturning of Roe v. Wade !!! I was so very happy at this time last year, even though I was in severe physical pain, recovering from one heart surgery and two chest surgeries at a physical rehabilitation facility. I am still quite happy about the decision.

"It's the one year anniversary of the overturning of Roe v. Wade"

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/its-the-one-year-anniversary-of-the-overturning-of-roe-v-wade?fbclid=IwAR1xnY4Nzs-fkFBA53x_ANqI0eLU2CV4gMYBPGgoW-qZH2F9JnWfMy0_evA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...