Saturday, June 24, 2023

What's Going On Today?

June 24, 2023

I have a dark blue ski jacket that I wore in the 1980s, when I was in my 20s, with various patches from the various ski areas and resorts where I have skied, including many places in Austria, plus many places in Colorado and in many states in the northeastern United States (Vermont, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). After I stopped collecting the patches, I skied in Canada.

I do somewhat like pralines, although I am definitely NOT fond of caramel.

An allergy test several years ago determined that I am allergic to ragweed, cats, and cockroaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...