Sunday, January 21, 2024

Today Is ...

January 21, 2024, at home

In the 1940s, maybe early 1950s, when my dad was a kid, he had a pet squirrel named Jake. Jake lived outside, but would come into his house in Lindenhurst, Long Island, New York, to visit. One day, Jake never came back.

My dad (1934-1997) told me that Jake would sit on his shoulder and watch television with him. I am now questioning whether that is temporally possible, unless his parents had an early version of a TV. Yeah, he must have been in his later teens because he graduated from high school in 1951 at age 17, and then attended the Wharton business school at the University of Pennsylvania.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...