Sunday, June 2, 2024

Rangers Lose !!!

June 1, 2023, at home

YEAH !!! The Florida Panthers are heading to the Stanley Cup Finals !!! The good news is: The New York Rangers are heading to the golf course. As a New York Islanders fan since 1973 (age 12), I have rooted against the Rangers since then and obviously still do. I will be rooting for either the Edmonton Oilers or the Dallas Stars to win The Cup, hopefully Dallas, because since I moved to Florida in 1998, I have rooted and continue to root against all Florida teams. I was tangentially a Minnesota North Stars fan in the 1970s before they moved to Texas, so the Stars are my pick. Also, a Canadian team hasn't won The Cup since the Montréal Canadiens in 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Turkey Dinner

September 22, 2024, at home This afternoon, my wonderful wife made this beautiful dinner: turkey rolls stuffed with bread stuffing, sautéed ...