Friday, July 12, 2024

Today Is ...

July 12, 2024, at home

I prefer to eat french fries in the traditional way: dipped in mayonnaise. I also like them dipped in tartar sauce. French fries were invented in Belgium. The "french" refers to the way that the potatoes are cut. It's called "frenching."

July 12, 2024, at home

I prefer my professional life to be complex and my personal life to be simplistic.

July 12, 2024, at home

I like pecan pie. I once ate a piece which had chocolate ganache on top. It was orgasmic.

July 12, 2024, at home

My favorite Jell-O flavor is lime.

July 12, 2024, at home

In recent decades, plastic  bags have mostly replaced paper bags. In recent years, the trend toward returning to the use of paper bags has gained speed and continues to do so.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...