Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Remembering Lorna

Today (February 16, 2022), we remember and honor my mother-in-law, who passed away on this date in 2011.

This is my favorite photo of her and me. My wife snapped it on July 13, 2008, in a coffee shop in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, when the three of us were on vacation, visiting my wife's family and friends in and around Toronto. I particularly like that she is small and is holding a big cup, and I am bigger and am holding a smaller cup. She also has that "Kilroy was here" thing going on.

She always encouraged me to become a better person with each passing day while accepting me each day exactly as I was. For that, I thank her again.

Lorna, you are sorely missed. Of course, we also immensely miss my father-in-law Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...