Thursday, November 10, 2022

22nd Anniversary Of 1st Date

Today (November 10, 2022) is the 22nd anniversary of my first date with my wonderful wife. We ate lunch at Stir Crazy Asian Bistro in Boca Raton, Florida. The restaurant is no longer there. 

We dated for about five years before I proposed marriage high on a snowy mountain in western Austria on April 10, 2005. We wed the following year and will celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary on February 4, 2023.

Here is a short video from above Pfänder mountain in Vorarlberg, the westernmost province of Austria; many of my Austrian cousins live or have lived there. It basically shows the conditions where and when I proposed marriage. (I included a link to a short video of Pfänder during the summer in the comment section below so that you can see the surroundings better.)

https://youtu.be/sbtJn9pG5D0

You can see the cable car we took to the top.

https://youtu.be/wSuXlXvy10U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Turkey Dinner

September 22, 2024, at home This afternoon, my wonderful wife made this beautiful dinner: turkey rolls stuffed with bread stuffing, sautéed ...