Saturday, November 12, 2022

Eye Test Results

November 12, 2022

Results from My Eye Doctor (this morning):

1. My eyesight is better than the last time I had my eyes examined three years ago, when they were better than the time before that.
2. My new floater in my right eye is just a floater, so NO optic nerve damage. My brain will adjust so that I no longer see it.
3. Some of the damage from my diabetic retinopathy has healed since three years ago. Keeping my blood-glucose levels low will help with further healing.
4. My eye pressure is good, so NO glaucoma. My pupils were dilated with two types of eyedrops. I left the office wearing disposable sunglasses.
5. I chose new eyeglass frames for my new progressive lenses (weaker prescriptions): gold frames/black arms; Saint Laurent Paris; made in Italy; photo below. My eyeglasses, which are quite sturdy, should be ready in two weeks or sooner.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore Grand Prix

September 22, 2024, at home I am watching live coverage of the eighteenth race of the 2024 Formula 1 racing season. The Singapore Grand P ri...