Thursday, April 20, 2023

Today's X-rays At Home

April 20, 2023

X-rays at home this afternoon: both feet as per one-month follow-up from my podiatrist in regard to continuing infections within the lingering diabetic ulcers in both of my feet ... also, probable two broken bones (tibia and fibula) in right ankle from second of two recent falls.

My podiatrist made a house call yesterday evening. He carved the skin surrounding the infected diabetic ulcers in both of my feet with a scalpel and then bandaged both of my feet, as he has been doing every two or three weeks for many years.

He scheduled this afternoon's X-rays at home. He thinks that I may require ankle surgery to prevent arthritis or possibly just a regular cast. If I require ankle surgery, I would require clearance from my cardiologist, as per my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March 2022, followed by two reconstructive chest surgeries in May 2022.

I was wearing my wife's medical boot/air cast for support from when she fractured her ankle several years ago. It was removed to take the X-rays. I may leave it off because I am experiencing less pain without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...