Monday, July 15, 2024

Blood Extraction Pre-Surgery

July 15, 2024, Delray Medical Center (hospital)

blood extraction (testing) in preparation for tomorrow's surgical procedure (with general anesthesia) to remove a PICC line: a needle (catheter) in a vein in the left side of my neck with two ports in the left side of my chest

PHOTO: June 12, 2024 (line used for six weeks of daily intravenous antibiotics for bone infection in right ankle ... I have had this line in me for more than three months, although I haven't used it for more than two months.)

UPDATE: The line was installed on April 30, 2024, so it's been in me for almost three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...