from husband Bill, July 20, 2026
When I was single, I wore a fake wedding ring for months twice in the mid- to late 1990s to get women to be friendly toward me: once while living in New Jersey and working in New York City; and once living and working in Florida. Women became friendly toward me.
When a man wears a wedding ring, he is suddenly viewed as normal by women because they know that one other woman knows he's normal. He becomes less threatening.
My fake (cheap) wedding from New York/New Jersey, costing a few dollars and probably made of steel, is on the left. It wasn't tarnished when I wore it. The other ring is my real wedding ring made of tungsten carbide. I returned my fake wedding ring from Florida (made of real gold) because I paid a few hundred dollars for it. (I was NOT wearing my fake wedding ring when I met my future wife in November 2000.)
This is the link to a very short video of a woman who doesn't understand this concept. The video just popped up on YouTube while I was scrolling, so I posted a comment, explaining it to her as I have explained it to you here.
https://youtube.com/shorts/pd-SYVq0KsQ?is=fOqXMOxIZZP8QWfH
from husband Bill, July 20, 2026


No comments:
Post a Comment