from husband Bill, August 4, 2026
I am in the nearby hospital yet again, this time with severe breathing difficulty. I could not get air into my lungs or out of my lungs this late afternoon, so my wife called 9-1-1. My blood-oxygen level dropped to 78 (percent); normal is 93 to 99. I thought I was a goner. I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am much better now, after breathing treatments, supplemental oxygen, and, I think, intravenous meds, but I am still not well. I am being admitted to the hospital.
from husband Bill, August 4, 2026
*****
from husband Bill, August 5, 2026
MEDICAL UPDATE: After an X-ray and CT Scan, my pulmonologist's associate determined that I have a very bad case of pneumonia. I must remain in the hospital for 3 to 5 nights, with last night being the 1st night.


No comments:
Post a Comment