from husband Bill, August 1, 2026
My favorite hoagie is turkey, preferably smoked, and provolone cheese with mustard and mayonnaise with a dusting of ground black pepper. I will sometimes add pickled jalapeƱo peppers or pickled banana peppers.
from husband Bill, August 1, 2026
I like raspberries in pie, but I do NOT particularly like whipped cream.
from husband Bill, August 1, 2026
My paternal grandfather Giuseppe loved sunflowers. Also, I was a reporter, writer, editor, and researcher for a weekly international magazine on the financial and technical aspects of the chemical industry based in New York City from 1992 to 1996. This included agriculture chemicals (fertilizers), petrochemicals (aromatics and aliphatics), pharmaceuticals, flavors, fragrances, plastics, paints, coatings, oils, fats, waxes, surfactants, and more. My first position there was titled "Oils, Fats, and Waxes Editor," so I occasionally wrote about sunflower seed oil used as an industrial lubricant.
from husband Bill, August 1, 2026
I have played Mahjong on an app on my cell phone.
from husband Bill, August 1, 2026
Respect your parents today ... and every day.
from husband Bill, August 1, 2026










No comments:
Post a Comment