Saturday, August 8, 2026

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia

I prefer basic chocolate frozen custard (soft-serve, specifically Carvel) with chocolate jimmies in a cup, never in a cone.

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia

I like zucchini bread, but I really dislike boiled zucchini. My wonderful wife makes delicious zucchini bread, but I like her mango bread better.

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia

I don't particularly like mochi, mainly because of the texture.

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia

I would like to try a CBD gummy.

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia

The word "lunatic" originally meant "someone who sleeps under the moon."

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia














No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, August 8, 2026, at hospital with severe pneumonia I prefer basic chocolate frozen custard (soft-serve, specifically Carve...