Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, August 12, 2026, home from the hospital yesterday (pneumonia)

I grew up listening to rock/pop vinyl records in the 1960s and 1970s, mostly The Beatles and solo Beatles, and into the early 1980s, when I was in my early 20s. I have a turntable, so I still listen to what records that I have left, which include a pile of records that my mother's friend gave to me (her son's collection of mostly '70s pop/rock). I lost many of my vinyl records that were at my father's home in the early 1990s. He passed in 1997, so I am sure my stepmother just disposed of them. I still do have many of my own vinyl records (LPs and singles/45s) from my own original collection.

From husband Bill, August 12, 2026, home from the hospital yesterday (pneumonia)

I prefer regular french fries traditionally dipped in mayonnaise. I sometimes use tartar sauce.

From husband Bill, August 12, 2026, home from the hospital yesterday (pneumonia)

Always vote for The Elephants.

From husband Bill, August 12, 2026, home from the hospital yesterday (pneumonia)

I grew up as an only child, but then appeared a younger stepsister in the early 1980s, when I was in my early 20s.

August 12, 2026, home from the hospital yesterday (pneumonia)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, August 12, 2026, home from the hospital yesterday (pneumonia) I grew up listening to rock/pop vinyl records in the 1960s ...