Thursday, August 6, 2026

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, August 6, 2026

I do not like root beer floats (vanilla ice cream in root beer soda). My preference is chocolate ice cream in orange soda.

from husband Bill, August 6, 2026

Personal Trivia: I am unable to wiggle the second toe of my left foot because several years ago, I had surgery to remove the joint. Also, in November 2025, I had the third and fourth toes of my left foot amputated as a result of a blocked main artery in my left leg, so it's a no-go with that. I also have peripheral neuropathy (numbness) in both of my feet, so wiggling is limited. TMI?!

from husband Bill, August 6, 2026

I do like the occasional IPA.

from husband Bill, August 6, 2026










No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, August 6, 2026 I do not like root beer floats (vanilla ice cream in root beer soda). My preference is chocolate ice cream...