Saturday, October 10, 2026

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026

I rode on the back of a motorcycle once when I was a teenager in the 1970s.

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026

Why is yarn sold in skeins, but then at home, we convert them to spheres?

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026

I used to play chess long ago. One of my favorite book when I was an early teen in the early 1970s was a book of chess moves by chess champ Bobby Fischer.

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026

I like frosting, but not cake. Long ago, I used to eat frozen frosting straight out of the container with a spoon.

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026

I like frosting, but not cake.

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 2026 I rode on the back of a motorcycle once when I was a teenager in the 1970s. from husband Bill, Oct. 10, 202...