Saturday, September 7, 2024

Today Is ...

September 7, 2024, at home

One of my occasional self-indulgences is a Fried "Swami" Sandwich. I fry thinly sliced salami in butter until crispy and then put the pieces between two slices of Wonder (white) bread. My cousin Scott introduced it to me in 1985, but he made it for us using small chunks of fried salami placed in a crusty piece of Italian bread.

September 7, 2024, at home

My favorite beer is Mohrenbräu, which is a famous Austrian beer. I first drank it in my Austrian cousins' living room in Dornbirn, Austria, in the early 1980s, when I was in my early 20s. I have enjoyed it on many subsequent trips to Austria. I have never found it in the United States. Mohrenbräu is brewed in Dornbirn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohrenbrauerei

September 7, 2024, at home

I am certainly grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...