Thursday, September 5, 2024

Trying Ka'chava

September 5, 2024, at home

I ordered the chocolate version of the Ka'chava supplemental shake powder. Basically, two scoops are mixed with water. I may use almond milk and/or add fresh fruit to it ... and, of course, a few ice cubes.

After six surgeries (heart, chest, chest, spine, spine, right ankle) in two years (March 2022 to April 2024), and more recent medical issues (Congestive Heart Failure and Restrictive Lung Disease), I require something to regain my strength and my health.

Below is a basic representation of its ingredients.

https://www.kachava.com

UPDATE: Facebook is now showing me a whole bunch of alternative shake advertisements. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...