Sunday, September 13, 2026

Beatles Video

From husband Bill, Sept. 13, 2026

I created and uploaded onto my YouTube channel this video of my favorite song from each Beatles album. (length: 2 minutes, 21 seconds)

I have been an official Beatles fan since the summer of 1964 (age three/3), when my mom took me and one of the two girls who lived next door to a theater to watch The Beatles' first movie "A Hard Day's Night." I may have been a Beatles fan before then; I probably watched their first performance on The Ed Sullivan Show on February 9, 1964. Maybe, I was a fan even before that.

My Favorite Song From Each Album By The Beatles (created: Sept. 12, 2026; uploaded: Sept. 13, 2026)

https://youtube.com/shorts/mTWO_xxnkfo?is=qwJJ5MRjcp9snScx

Sept. 13, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beatles Video

From husband Bill, Sept. 13, 2026 I created and uploaded onto my YouTube channel this video of my favorite song from each Beatles album. (le...