After nine surgeries, many serious, between March 2022 and May 2026; dealing with "white liberal women" for many decades; and enduring close to one thousand rejections, both professionally and personally, including 414 rejections by women in 18 months with a video-dating service in the mid-1990s, I don't think there is anything left for me to fear. ... maybe scary movies.
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Fear
From husband Bill, Sept. 23, 2026
After nine surgeries, many serious, between March 2022 and May 2026; dealing with "white liberal women" for many decades; and enduring close to one thousand rejections, both professionally and personally, including 414 rejections by women in 18 months with a video-dating service in the mid-1990s, I don't think there is anything left for me to fear. ... maybe scary movies.
After nine surgeries, many serious, between March 2022 and May 2026; dealing with "white liberal women" for many decades; and enduring close to one thousand rejections, both professionally and personally, including 414 rejections by women in 18 months with a video-dating service in the mid-1990s, I don't think there is anything left for me to fear. ... maybe scary movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fear
From husband Bill, Sept. 23, 2026 After nine surgeries, many serious, between March 2022 and May 2026; dealing with "white liberal wom...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment